Moved back to Tucson

gorge1087

What’s up everyone. I just moved back to Tucson (was here from 09 to 14). I have some traveling to do with work but will be on the lookout for car things to do.

I will also be needing a good paint shop to repair some rust and paint my car. Anyone here has suggestions in the area? I’m really trying to avoid going to Phoenix.

Looking forward to meeting ya’ll soon.

What’s up everyone. I just moved back to Tucson (was here from 09 to 14). I have some traveling to do with work but will be on the lookout for car things to do.

I will also be needing a good paint shop to repair some rust and paint my car. Anyone here has suggestions in the area? I’m really trying to avoid going to Phoenix.

Looking forward to meeting ya’ll soon.
Welcome. Maybe ask way2qwk on the board. He's going to need paint soon and not sure if he's looked into it yet. The man that use to own and paint cars moved a few years ago.

Also way2qwk owns a shop in Tucson and he works on buicks if you need anything

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome. Maybe ask way2qwk on the board. He's going to need paint soon and not sure if he's looked into it yet. The man that use to own and paint cars moved a few years ago.

Also way2qwk owns a shop in Tucson and he works on buicks if you need anything

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’ll look him up then. Thanks for the heads up!

Welcome back. The only buick thing going on now that I know of is going to the Cars and coffee. 2nd saturday of the month. Its at LaEncatada mall. We have 2-4 buicks that show at times, Im the only regular.

Not sure who to trust for paint in tucson. I may paint my Limited myself if i dont sell it first.

As Brent said, i do own a repair shop that specializes in Saturns and turbo buicks of all things, so if your in need of anything I can try to help. You can check us out at planetautomotivetucson.com

Planning a cruise on saturday night with some local buicks if your interested. 10pm. We usually meet around valencia and alvernon area.