Mpg

DCVING 6

First off are all regal GS's (98 and up?) supercharged?

What kind of fuel mileage do you get with them?

yes

i know in a GTP 17-18city 28hwy
in the PA i get 16-18city 28-29hwy, i've gotten as high as 33mpg

all depends on driving style, these are average

My numbers

98 GTP, lightly modded. 18 City 28-33 Highway.
99 Buick Ultra 19 City 28-33 Highway.

HTH.

My numbers

97.5 Regal GS K&N stock replacement
AVG: 22.8 (60% highway, 30% city, 10% waiting in line to get on base)
Highway: 28.4(AC on), 29.8 (AC off)
City: No real good idea as I'm never off the freeway that much

All 97.5-2004 Regal GS's are supercharged, some of the earlier ones were too but they used the smaller M62 (62cid) Eaton blowers not the M90 (90cid) blowers of the later engines. If you are looking for a daily driver, even though I'm thinking of selling my 97.5, get a 99 or 00 as they fixed many of the problems that the 97.5 and 98 had and added some nice features while still having most of the fun controls in the hands of the driver instead of coded into the computer. If you're going racing get a 97.5 or 98 since they are the lightest.

Just my owners comments,

Who cares , if you want to have a "quick" car , thats the last thing you worry about... Dont these run on 93 + octane anyways , not like you'll save $$$$... :rolleyes: :D

I think I smell a troll.
Yes they run on premium. When you have a daily driver you want it to get as good of mileage as possible even if its not the reason you bought it. With the way gas prices are today I am happy about getting better mileage, if it made a difference I might even take the belt of the supercharger and run it through the bypass valve all the time, but I and other people have tried it and there really isn't any difference other than you can run on 87 if you wanted. Seriously leave the dude alone, if you got the cash to pore endless amounts of cash into your gas tank go right ahead, the rest of us will be concerned about how our quick cars do on our wallets.

Originally posted by red89notch
Who cares , if you want to have a "quick" car , thats the last thing you worry about... Dont these run on 93 + octane anyways , not like you'll save $$$$... :rolleyes: :D

I'm not the one looking to buy it, it's for Amanda.

answer me this.....is 13's quick for a 4100lbs. 6 seat daily driven FWD V6 with well under $1,000 in modifications that gets 33mpg???

if i want real quick then its the grand national....stripe mustang ass all day long

???? :confused: I like basically all Domestics , just kind of tired of the 5.0.. Sorry for off topic. ;)

Originally posted by red89notch
???? :confused: I like basically all Domestics , just kind of tired of the 5.0.. Sorry for off topic. ;)

Topic is dead... now onto the new topic. Just buy a converter and have Dennis turbo it. :cool:

I was was talking about the statement CTX-SLPR wrote.

I've got a brother-in-law with a turbo 5.0. It's a stout vehicle!! By the way, I've always kinda liked those years of notch backs. I missed a deal about three years ago on a black one with grey interior and haven't forgiven myself yet.

i see 320mile on a 16 gallon buick lesabre t-type with 425 WHP.

stay away for all little tune device. the right way is the pcm way(DHP)

WHO need a honda?.....LOL