You can type here any text you want

Mr TURBOV6

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
HI85WH1 said:
can you check your thread on the other local board?...

Thank-you very much Robert for the reminder. The weird thing is that I am not getting the e-mail notification.

Also you are talking about the post on the alarms that I made?

TURBOV6 said:
Thank-you very much Robert for the reminder. The weird thing is that I am not getting the e-mail notification.

Also you are talking about the post on the alarms that I made?

Jackson...

Yup...

Did you get my email? I am looking for something basic for my 93 Fullsize truck....

HI85WH1 said:
Jackson...

Yup...

Did you get my email? I am looking for something basic for my 93 Fullsize truck....

Nope :confused:

You going to install it yourself? I am super busy probaly go a free sunday in jan. The truck is super easy to do, I can give you a detailed vehicle wiring diagram to make all the connection to the car.

Up early? :rolleyes: Let me know.

TURBOV6 said:
Nope :confused:

You going to install it yourself? I am super busy probaly go a free sunday in jan. The truck is super easy to do, I can give you a detailed vehicle wiring diagram to make all the connection to the car.

Up early? :rolleyes: Let me know.

No Rush.. I sent you email a while back, and another one after you posted the info on PC.

I'd rather pay an expert.. but if it is that easy, then I guess I can do it myself...

Is there anything you needed for your Buick?.. see the treasure finds thread..

Jackson's detailed schematic is very good. Even I did my truck in about an hour.

Jackson... are you getting ready to run that beast?

HI85WH1 said:
No Rush.. I sent you email a while back, and another one after you posted the info on PC.

I'd rather pay an expert.. but if it is that easy, then I guess I can do it myself...

Is there anything you needed for your Buick?.. see the treasure finds thread..

I need good front fender trims, a excellent/good condition GN center consel and maybe a driver's side A pilar, let me know what want to do on the alarm, I can do it for you just let me know, I can get you a simple alarm to install.

Hawaiian Turbo said:
Jackson's detailed schematic is very good. Even I did my truck in about an hour.

Jackson... are you getting ready to run that beast?

1 Hour? You better quit your day job and work for me :D

Beast? Ya right :eek: We might run tomorrow night or the day before christmas eve because clayton and carla is here on vacation.

TURBOV6 said:
I need good front fender trims, a excellent/good condition GN center consel and maybe a driver's side A pilar, let me know what want to do on the alarm, I can do it for you just let me know, I can get you a simple alarm to install.

Front fender trims...I know I have a pair that might have a couple of little dings in them... gotta look... I put them SOMEPLACE...

Center console... nothing there...(you dont want to know what those butchers did to it just to get the shifter cable...)

I might have an A pillar someplace in the patio.. free dust included...

Let me go home and look... you working in Pearl City on Friday?

HI85WH1 said:
Front fender trims...I know I have a pair that might have a couple of little dings in them... gotta look... I put them SOMEPLACE...

Center console... nothing there...(you dont want to know what those butchers did to it just to get the shifter cable...)

I might have an A pillar someplace in the patio.. free dust included...

Let me go home and look... you working in Pearl City on Friday?

The fender trims I need one without dings (already got dings on it)

Don't work PC anymore, if you need to drop it off just leave it with any of the guys there and let me know how much I owe you.

TURBOV6 said:
The fender trims I need one without dings (already got dings on it)

Don't work PC anymore, if you need to drop it off just leave it with any of the guys there and let me know how much I owe you.

Heck, theyre black... pound out the dings and paint/powdercoat them again...

I'll check them... I'm pretty sure they both have dings/chips... but I'll check them again...

Rob

This is what I really need is a good sending unit. Let me know or if you ever come across on get it for me.

TURBOV6 said:
This is what I really need is a good sending unit. Let me know or if you ever come across on get it for me.

Will keep a look out...

Back