You can type here any text you want

mr2 got more than he could handle (dumb race)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

denn454

turbo swimmer
i'm heading to the bowling alley with a friend of mine going down the highway minding my own business (in the 99 gs) and a porsche boxter passes me, i look over, think nice car to myself and let it go at that. then some red mr2 comes flying up behind me, jumps over a lane passes me, jumps RIGHT infront of me to get next to the porsche and starts trying to mess with him. the guy in the porsche doesn't bother with racing him and takes the next exit, and the mr2 follows, and so do i.. porsche turns right, me and the mr2 turn left. hes pretty well riced out and obviously trying to race so i give him a little rev and his cow of a girl friend looks over at me (might not have been a cow, but definatly some farm animal) and they have a laugh. and i laugh at them because its 35 degrees out and they have the top down. do we turn, he doesnt' even wait untill were through the turn to start trying to race me, i drop it in first and from 0-40 i have a car legnth and a half on him. which he followed with a turn of shame.

i want to see what the porsche would have done to him... oh and it was the newer model , not the newest boxy looking one, but the older fairly good looking one. my car runs 15.8 on the g-tech.

Originally posted by denn454
(might not have been a cow, but definatly some farm animal)

Guys from Brighton should be able to identify farm animals.

HAHAHA, sorry royal, didn't mean to let you down. i think she was some mix breed i've never seen before.

pigalope?

i have no idea.

for a nothing car, i've had a lot of people try to race me in this new regal. i'd say about the same ammount as i get in the t-type. i've had the car less than 2 months now and i've already had probably 5-6 races. i've only provoked one person the rest thought they would try to race me... i guess people like the thought of an easy win.

Five or six races in a couple of months?? I went crusing in the beast Saturday night and Sunday hoping for something. The closest I got is a new Mustang (they look sweet) that ran a red light so he wouldn't be next to me and a kid in a Mazda something that said I'd kill him but he wanted to see me launch so I gave hime a 2# launch and a 1/4 throttle blast 'till I hit 50.

Where do you go cruising to find some action?

the best place i've found is in longmont down main street. take I-25 to the 2nd long mont exit (assuming your coming form the south) turn west, and you can't miss it. i haven't been there in a long time but its worth a drive on a nice weekend. there are tons of nice cars crusing around. i also like going to the sonic on 104th. on friday nights. i've heard there is some good crusing down in co. springs. a friend of mine (with the grey dart) went down there and said there are a lot of exotic cars down there. i've yet to have a chance to race one of those. i think i'd rather save that for the track.

but everything i usually get is just here and there. i don't go out looking for races anymore.

Back