MSD 50lb injectors and 3 chips

UDLOSE

I am selling 6 MSD 50lb injectors and 3 Jay Carter chips; 93 octane, 100 octane, and 110 octane. Injectors are three years old and have about 7,000 miles on them. I am asking 260.00 shipped. Jim

How much for just the injectors? Are all 6 of them "good"? I am definitely interested in the injectors if the price is right.

I will sell the chips for $40.00 each shipped, the injectors are in very good condition,only 7,000 miles and most of the time running VP 116 from a sealed drum. There is a full set of six and I'll let them go with no chips for $180.00 shipped. Jim

FWD turbo asked about them first, so I think he is first in line. I don't have paypal, so either cash or USPS money order. My address is Jim Tutko 393 Wandsworth St. Narragansett, Rhode Island 02882. I will ship the injectors when I get the payment. PM me and let me know your mailing address.

Thank you Jim, I will definitely take the injectors for $180 shipped. Payment will be a money order and in the mail either today or tommorrow. I will let you know when it has been sent. Being this is Christmas weekend, it may take a few days to reach you, but I definitley want the injectors.
Thanks again,
Erik