MSD Wires #3186 ( brand new) w/pic

87buickracer

I have a set of 8mm msd wires I ordered and picked up today.Part# is 3186 and color is blue.I also have receipt.The only reason I'm selling is because they are the wrong color..I wanted the red ones not blue.So before I take them back to the speed shop,I wanted to see if anyone needed a set.Price is $70.00 (shipped in us),basically what I paid for them.I'm in orlando,fl.If anyone local wants them let me know and I can meet with you .I live 1 mile from kdk performance. paypal and postal money orders accepted.paypal add 3%...

Attachments

• my car 1308.jpg
    my car 1308.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 164
I have a set of 8mm msd wires I ordered and picked up today.Part# is 3186 and color is blue.I also have receipt.The only reason I'm selling is because they are the wrong color..I wanted the red ones not blue.So before I take them back to the speed shop,I wanted to see if anyone needed a set.Price is $70.00 (shipped in us),basically what I paid for them.I'm in orlando,fl.If anyone local wants them let me know and I can meet with you .I live 1 mile from kdk performance. paypal and postal money orders accepted.paypal add 3%...

currently on ebay with free shipping..

wires

That sucks man sorry for your misfortune but that is the exact reason i love living 30 minutes away from Summit Racing. I walk in tell them what i want..They stock 90% of the items i want to buy they bring it out and I look them over before i walk out. Lol Its awesome for guys like me living close honestly i'm not sure what i would do if i didnt live close to summit. Summit should expand with more locations around the U.S i cant explain to you how much more convienent it would be for guys like us all around the good ole' Usa.