You can type here any text you want

Mt Drag Radial Best

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Pablo said:
I have the 275/50s and to me they look right

Ive seen alot of T/R's with the 60s and they look kind of goofy to me

The 275/50s definitely look right - they're the stock 26" height. But at the track the 275/60s are better. I agree that they do look goofy. So I have a pair of each size.

I've found that they like to be heated up a lot. I do the John Force with them.

The Glad press-n-seal is a great idea. The stuff is like magic. It's not really sticky but it sticks well to stuff. I have it in the kitchen but never thought of putting it on my 1/4-panels.

Jim

I used the magic WD40 to get the last of the rubber off my 1/4,s. I will be getting some glad next time at the store though. a lot less work it sounds.

My M/T's are tons better that the BFG's I tried first.

yea check out the press n seal an also seran wrap is good also an a little bit more klingy.. I have tried BFG, Nitto an now the Mt's are the best so far.. I would like to try the new Goodyear drag radial but have heard they are not comparable to the MT but they sure do look good!! :eek:

STP said:
Only negative I have heard is the cleanup on the quarter panels is horrible, compared to the other DR's. That's the only reason I've stayed with Nittos..The MT apparently puts out a more oily residue on the car when heated. FYI
You clean off the rubber? :eek: :D

Maybe I should try that.....could cut another tenth or two off for drag. LOL

MT drag radials

These are the best tires hands down for someone who wants to hook up some serious power to the ground on a street/strip car. The Nitto's will last longer for everyday use and are better in the rain for the most part and that depends on your driving habits. You could not give me another set of BFG's, they suck period. I like the Nittos, but prefer the MT's. Also driving any car in the rain or on dry pavement with any tire is dangerous if you drive like an IDIOT. If you are looking for the best traction period out of a street tire for a high powered street car these tires are it.

GNsnake

Back