You can type here any text you want

Muncie, IN Buick track rental October 8th roll call

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sure, bring it.

But for now, we are still working on the details. Nothing is set in stone at this point!

Kevin, I have one of those stickler jobs and stickler Bosses. Hey, are you just not sure of the details of the racing event itself or are you talking about the actual event even happening? Specifically, will it happen on October 8th or another day?

I was planning specifically for the 8th and don't have a lot of wiggle room.

Let us know and thanks.

flip

Kevin, I have one of those stickler jobs and stickler Bosses. Hey, are you just not sure of the details of the racing event itself or are you talking about the actual event even happening? Specifically, will it happen on October 8th or another day?

I was planning specifically for the 8th and don't have a lot of wiggle room.

Let us know and thanks.

flip

We are hoping to know something Friday. So far we can not get a straight answer on the price. Friday we are supposed to be in touch with the owner.

After talks with the track, we have decided to cancel the track rental for this year. It's too expensive and they are not cooperating with what we want. Sorry guys. Ronnie, Tim and I do not have big enough pocket books at the time to cover the rental in case their is a loss.

However, we would like to setup a get together at their test and tune night on October 3rd which is a Friday night. The other option would be to get a get together at TriState dragway on a Saturday afternoon (12:30-5) for their test and tune. Tri-State Dragway. TriState is known for having very little or no tech at all...so there would be no problems for cars without cages/rollbars, etc. TriState is located outside of Cincinnati, Ohio.

Again, sorry for not being able to come through with this. Possibly next year with more planning, we can make this happen. Please post up if you would be interested in doing one of the 2 options listed above, also post which one you would prefer.

muncie dragway

kevin, today friday the 5th RPM trans, has the track leased free test and tune, but it looks like rain, :cool:

kevin, today friday the 5th RPM trans, has the track leased free test and tune, but it looks like rain, :cool:

I might head up there to watch. Steve Hughes and Kip are running and Tim LeMay later on in the day. My car will sit at home because I'm kinda broke (me, not the car lol) right now.

Beautiful day at TSD. Not crowded and they ran until 5:30. I was not aware of anyone planning to go until I got home tonight and read this thread, but I was the only TB there. You're right about the tech. They never looked at my car. I'll definitely go back.

not enough funding this year. :( We will be there in the banana on friday night bring that gn

Thanks Odell I will have to get with him on that, Haven't seen you at Muncie in a while, Lee helped me out and hope to have the GN at Munce this weekend, Get it over the 19 pounds of boost, Oh chit talker I don't think I would have anything for your Banana You have to remember I just have a stock engined street car with a/c with tranny problems and running 19 pounds of boost, It just runs 10.90s at 126, Your Banana runs a little faster than that, Take care

Back