You can type here any text you want

mustang guy just didn't know better

• Thread starter Thread starter tomwells
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
T

tomwells

Thought I'd share this one with you. I live in Lebanon Pa. my favorite track is cecil county when I usually leave after a night of play, I run through the center of lancaster at roughly 12:30 am.
Unfortunately on this night my buddies 93 sc'd cobra blew a head gasket. 5 guys with an average weight of 200 lbs. pile in my TTA to go home( tools airtank full tank of gas) the car does run in the 11's but not with 16lbs. of boost and 900 or so odd lbs. of added weight. we came up next to a 95 Mustang GT , this guys taking his girl for a late ride. 75 mph up next to him he decides I don't deserve to be in front of his ford. so we both refuse to back down and I'm soon in front of him(about .2 seconds it was really easy!) a little traffic later gues who is coming around my drivers door. Yep! second time was about the same as the first maybe a little worse. Now here's where his Ford Intelligence shows. We happen to be sitting next to each other at a red light. the other guys in the car are smiling and laughing their heads off, but this guy is concentrating on the light and his RPM's( about 4000!) meanwhile I'm looking left concentrating on his girlfriend. I started to build up boost, when my friend says "aren't you afraid of spinning too badly" I said "heck no I got enough ballast in the car to stand it on the bumper" by the way both airbags were aired up for the trip home also. I never got his girlfriends attention but he sure understands to stay away from the GTA with a little white bird on the back that says turbo underneath it.

I'd say nice kill, but...you failed. You didn't get her number. Go find him and do your duty, son!

;) jk good kill

Who needs slicks when you have four buddies? Five 200# guys in a TTA? picture that for a minute. Then put a Mustang behind it:cool:

Back