You can type here any text you want

My 1980 Regal(my first g-body)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MyFirstRegal

My regal not bad huh fellas? this is how i bought it.guy said the wood is for aerodynamics (Snicker,Snicker)
2z733f8.jpg

The Interior pics..really good shape for the year IMO
35hguus.jpg

33jpxlt.jpg

2zgyalf.jpg

Tell me what yall think:smile:

Oh yea i forgot to mention one little (well big) detail its motorless atm but this weekend im gonna drop a 305 in it just until i get the money to do what i want with it..car is also rust free with exeption of a little surface rust in some places and the carpet needs some cleaning or replacement..car was sold with a set of mickey thompson rims

Nice buy! Wish my interior was half as good as yours :P. I just bought my first G-Body recently. '84 GN with some work needed.

Listen to what these people say, they are here to help.

Nix

Wow, that brings back memories. That is an exact twin to my first car. Same year, same ext/int color combo. I bought it in 1995 for $1300 with only 8200 org miles on it - for real an old lady who only went to the grocery store. Still smelled kinda new. Sold it a year later with 21000 miles on it. Had the 4.3L small v8 in it. Only thing that didn't work on the car was the clock in the dash. Got into a 96 Mustang GT for 8 years. Started hanging out with CJH and his 87 GN and it reminded me alot of my first regal, so I had to find another one, but one stipulation was it had to be turboed/intercooled. Thanks for posting up those pics - I was stupid and never took any pictures of mine.

Back