You can type here any text you want

my 1st kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
Took my buddy for a ride yesterday. I was heading north on route 83 just north of Archer when I heard a BOV behind me. A mazda 3 with some stickers on his car pulls along side me so I vary my speed a little and sure enough he stays next to me. I look over a few times and he's just facing forward though. So then I slow to about 25 in a 55 as no one is ahead or behind us. Sure enough he slows down with me. I always told my buddy that its not too hard to find someone to run against and he always thought I was goofy. Sure enough first time I take him for a spin and it's go time. I figure better let him have the jump since he's driving a mazda 3 so I give a couple little revs and off he goes. He was about my front bumper when my turbo started to really spool and I slingshot passed him in no time. We went up to about 70 or so and I was a little surprised that I was only about 4 lengths ahead. I let off the gas and he pulled next to me with a grin. Said he never saw a not black one before. I explained that mine was actually a repainted t-type. He was a good sport about it and just kinda went about his day after that staying behind me of course. Time to head to the track and see how fast my car is actually going.

Good kill, congrats and I am sure there will be lots more to log after this first one. haha. How much boost were you running?

Regards
Shev

I only glanced at the gauge, but I could have sworn I saw 25psi :eek:, I'm sure I'm fine at that level, but I turned it down a little to be on the safe side

Back