My 84 GN & my boss's Mustang, his is a wee bit faster

Largely impressive to us aviation enthusiast is the size of the prop on the P51's. It is HUGE! This particular Mustang can almost take off at idle. The guns and well over a 1000 lbs of armament where removed during restoration. This is a actual vintage authentic world war 2 bird. Has been modified like a trainer with a extra seat added, right behind the pilots seat. You basically just modify the fuel tank thats there and throw a cushion on it. A little cramped, but, you can fly with a passenger at least. This one was over in England for a long time before it went up for sale a couple years ago. My (former, now retired) boss, snatched it up for a little over a million

plane pics

Love the pic!!!! I just moved from ST.L last year, never saw this bird... who is the owner? If you want another really great opportunity to grab a pic of your great look'n car with another great look'n war bird, go out to Smart Field in St. Charles (take 3rd street out). The CAF has a B-25 (Show Me) with some decent nose art on her.

mustang is hangared at creve cour. Picture was taken at spirit. I haven't been out to smart in a while. Done quite a few touch and go's there during some pilot training. I'll have to go check out the B25 soon