My 84 Hurst Olds Hyrbrid

Otto, where did you get all your fuel lines for this car? Where they correct 86-87 lines? And did you have to modify any of them to fit this Olds. I need to change mine over thats why i'm wondering. Any help would be great. Thanks

Otto, where did you get all your fuel lines for this car? Where they correct 86-87 lines? And did you have to modify any of them to fit this Olds. I need to change mine over thats why i'm wondering. Any help would be great. Thanks
I picked up stainless lines from Jack Cotton,Although you need to lift the body a bit to get the lines over the rear frame.I did just patch the return and vent in the frame with compression fittings and used braided from the tank to hte filter with a filter to AN adaptor so i would not have to lift the body.
They were correct 87-86 lines and fit great.

awesome car. I had an '86 that I went the 455(467) route. I was able to modify the factory brackets to make the a/c compressor,p/s, alternator, and yes, the airpump function. I even "drop based" the aircleaner so it could still fit under a stock hood with the intakes 2 inch raise. Ran high 12's, and everything worked. But then I sold it to buy a GN. If I ever attempted it again, I'd go built 403 with the edelbrock heads and mondello cam.

Thanks Otto for the reply. The lines are something i must get done. Still wish you had brought this Hurst Olds to Norwalk for Buick Day, i think i would have found a way to come up with the cash to buy it had you brought it. My favorite year and color for the Hurst.

Stevewave..... yeah i got the same one back. Took me 8 loooong years to get it back in my garage but the car luckily was well taken care of during those years. I'm at peace now having it back. :smile: