You can type here any text you want

My 86 T-type Wh1 Video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Washed the car today and im about to head out to a car show/hangout in Miami so i decided to make a quick video YES i know the car should have the grey in the middle and im sure it looks better the way it came but im spending my money on a motor right know im sure i'll paint her back original sooner or later, i want to quickly apologize for the radio it was kinda loud it was really not that loud but the camera made it sound loud...other than that hope you like it, pls feel free to comment good or bad doesnt bother me..

very nice chrisss. need to pick up some centercaps for the wheels and youre done. w/ the mt dr dont run more than 25 psi on the street/ 18 psi @ the track .dont know if you know nonos in miami. he was running 35 psi in he,s after he painted hes ride hit some rain lost control of it and took out he,s quater panel he was lucky not to total he,s ride out! .

Very nice, looks like a real clean car and I don't mind that it's not the traditional WH1 two tone. Looks good with the GN wheels and the chrome bumpers.

Back