You can type here any text you want

My 87 T-type Was Stolen Aug. 30th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

<OC>TURBO

I'm Trying To Reach Out To My Turbo Buick Brothers For Some Help. On Aug. 30th My 87 T-type Was Stolen From "Ron's Automotive Equipment" In Elyria, Ohio. I Am Doing This For 2 Reasons 1.) Try And Recover The Car And Turn It Back To Normal. 2.) Make Sure That Our Buick Parts World Doesn't Get Saturated With Stolen Parts From Our Brothers. If You Have Any Information Reguarding My Car Please Feel Free To Call Anytime Or If You Would Like To Give The Information Anonmusly Call The Sherriff's Department.

Sherriff Stanley Qualls
440-329-3709

Frank Scali
440-341-5819

-vin# 1g4gj1177hp435108
-dark Blue T-type
-w/t-tops
-aftermarket American Racing 16" Rims (look Like Ta Rims Black Center & Brushed Aluminum Lip.
-aftermarket Ram Air Intake. Under Driver's Front Bumper
-te 44 Turbo
-ported & Polished: Intake, Throttle Body, Heads
-o-ringed Heads And Block
-terry Hueston Downpipe
-headers
-motor Stud Kit
-vigilante Stall Converter
-transmission Completely Upgraded By Janis Transmission
-green Top Fuel Injectors
-aftermarket Cam Shaft
-direct Scan Engine Monitoring System
-collector Plates "OC290W"

Live in NY. Also lost a car in 97'. I will keep looking for you.

Hope the best. Really.It really hurts.. I understand.

If there is an area where you live. Might want to try driving around.

Good luck. It is a hard situation.....My car had been painted and had a red interior. Was once a GN......After it was found. Got a call after insurance.
Asking me if I wanted to buy it back... feel for you.

I hate to be a thunderstorm on your day off from work, but that car was probably stripped to the bone 2 hours after it was taken. Sorry to hear about this.

Well not to give false hope. But I found mine 3 weeks later...in the Bronx N.Y.

Had 20,000 miles extra on OD..Never could figure that....Good luck

I would look hard for about 2-3 weeks. Someone, Had mentioned it would be gone by then. I agree. But of late check E-Bay out in a week.

And look for parts. I think, that would be the way to get rid of it fast. In today's market. Some reason I believe it's still in the states.

Not trying to give false hope.But I think you mentioned you had no insurance.
So I'm trying to help....Hope the best for you. .......That's all...Be well.

I am passing the word,and will keep an eye and ear open! You might want to get somebody with a Turbo Buick to go out to Quaker Steak in Sheffield and see if anybody approaches them that are selling parts. They get a pretty good turn out and in the past I have had guys approach me that has a friend selling a car or parts. Just a thought and if I go I will for sure ask more questions than I normally do! This really sux ! I have the 77hp in your vin number engraved in my pea sized brain.

Jeezus- now that would be a nightmare if this is his car!! That looked like stripped chicken bones!

Back