You can type here any text you want

My Buick on Powertour.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bishir

Serenity Now
Trying to complete the long haul this year. I'm having a lot of fun. Pics taken with my iPhone.

4674156820_3285152c9e.jpg

4674155144_368dc29f0e.jpg

4673530809_a50a31533f.jpg

Hope that you have a great time and a safe trip back Florida. It was good meeting you at BG.

Pat

Thanks, nice meeting you too. It's fun meeting like minded enthusiasts. I have a buttload of pictures, but this is my favorite.

IMG_3041.jpg

I saw you yesterday in Birmingham, sorry I didnt get a chance to meet you. The car looked great, we were just about to leave when you came through. I was parked with two other Gnationals from Oklahoma and Philthy from Texas.
Nice looking car:cool:

CONGRATS JAMES [and ROCKY]!!!

Wish i could of longhauled this year.... hopefully next year my schedule will be more open, Great to meet you and your bro.. i really wanted to go to the USS Alabama:(

...Did you get all the photos i e-mailed?

...and yeah that pic my brother took of you rollin' down the highway is worth framing:wink:......

Peace Out
Aaron

Yeah I got them! Thanks for that and it was awesome hanging out with y'all. Nit was announced next years tour is ending in Detroit.

Back