You can type here any text you want

my car on Greg Welds, 5413, etc

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fast4Ward

ok so this is the first time i'm posting pics of my car in full and i'm almost finished doing some stuff. Air dam and front drop coming.
first look at the GW Prolite wheels for most on a TB. I'm still working on the stance and right now has 5413 and new stocks up front which will be 5658 soon.
Rear shocks are belltech's 2-3" shorter and hold the springs in real good. with the Monroes they would just fall out.
Pics are with about 10# of air in the drivers and abit in the passengers. It is a bit lower with no air so the 5413 do drop it some. let me know what you think so far. the KB air dam and lowering will change the overall look alot i think. The front skinnys will be replace with 15x7's when the airdam goes on.
-------
Picture1081.jpg

Picture1069.jpg

Picture1075.jpg

Picture1065.jpg

mustangmeet3.jpg

Picture1074.jpg

Picture1068.jpg

Picture1019.jpg

I think they look better with the silver and black turbo 6. Please Armor All those tires and snap a few more. I have the same spring setup. My front air dam is 10 inches from the ground an the rear is lower than yours on both sides. 275-60-15 in the stock wheels. No air bags though.

Back