My complete 8.5" rear end for sale

Scott Atk

Obviously I'm not looking to ship this. I just ordered a complete 9" for my car. So I'm selling the complete rear end out of my car. 8.5" limited slip. Stock 3.42 gears, 28 spline Moser axles, welded axle tubes, long 7/16" studs and aluminum drums. Posi has been rebuilt approx. 5K miles ago. Excellent condition. I'll post pics later tonight. Will be available at the Vegas event. I can probably arrange transport to the Phoenix event via Len Freeman. $900.

That sounds like a great deal. Wish I was closer, I would buy it. If you don't have any luck and would be interested in shipping, let me know.

Yes. 28 spline Moser c-clip axles. That's part of the reason for going to the 9". I figured by the time I do the c-clip eliminators. Upgraded axles and center section, I would be in the same price range as a complete aftermarket setup. Here's the pic I promised. Obviously HR bar, control arms, etc. are not included. Thanks, Scott

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 158
If I wasn't going to Vegas for vacation in October I would totally get this, Soonest I could scrape up some cash would be Mid November

Thanks for posting it up for sale in the South Western section, Scott, glad to hear that it sold.