You can type here any text you want

My Family and Car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raymond Bunch

"Turbo Enthusiast"
These are pictures of my family and car, enjoy :)

Attachments

• IMG_0279.JPG
    IMG_0279.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_0296.JPG
    IMG_0296.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0274.JPG
    IMG_0274.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0285.JPG
    IMG_0285.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 357
More Pictures

Some more pics of car and my family.

Attachments

• IMG_0275.JPG
    IMG_0275.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_0290.JPG
    IMG_0290.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_0296.JPG
    IMG_0296.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_0263.JPG
    IMG_0263.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_0265.JPG
    IMG_0265.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 339
Looks familar...

Is that last picture taken at the DelMar gas station in Camp Pendleton?

4rnr said:
Is that last picture taken at the DelMar gas station in Camp Pendleton?

Sorry I couldn't reply a little sooner, puter took a dump on me. Yes, couple of those pics were taken in DelMar. Are you at Camp Pendleton?

mechanical73 said:
nice car - any chance you'd want to sell ?

Thanks
Nelson
Long Island, NY
917-412-9918

Hi Nelson, I'm not really looking at selling at this time. Thanks.
Ray

Raymond Bunch said:
Sorry I couldn't reply a little sooner, puter took a dump on me. Yes, couple of those pics were taken in DelMar. Are you at Camp Pendleton?

I was stationed in Del Mar from 97-00. I've been out since 2000.

i guess that im not the only one who has used a turbo regal as a family car. my daughter calls my GN the t-top car. i would strongly advise that people not put car seats in a GN without putting something under them. the permant indentations in my back seat will tell you! good thing the seat needs a new cover anyways.

got rice? said:
i guess that im not the only one who has used a turbo regal as a family car. my daughter calls my GN the t-top car. i would strongly advise that people not put car seats in a GN without putting something under them. the permant indentations in my back seat will tell you! good thing the seat needs a new cover anyways.

Ha Ha I couldn't agree with you more :) My kids booster seats are rounded on the bottom also I put a thick towl under them to prevent creasing of the rear seats. T-Top car... I like that :D

Raymond Bunch said:
Ha Ha I couldn't agree with you more :) My kids booster seats are rounded on the bottom also I put a thick towl under them to prevent creasing of the rear seats. T-Top car... I like that :D

i forgot to mention my daughter was only 2yo at the time. i start'em young lol

Back