My first grand national

Also , do what Pronto suggested , ask a Moderator to move this thread to the " New Members " section . It will get more traffic there . Just post below asking to move this thread . Good luck & welcome to the board . Sam

Welcome to the “Darkside” Steven65,
Read,read,read,search,search, and search again, lol My wife says I spend more time reading and searching this forum than I spend with her, lol
It’s been the best 18 months owning, wrenching and tweaking my Turbo T, lots of info and lots of good guys to help you out here.
Most of my questions have been found and/or answered

Hello Friend and WELCOME to the GREATEST Turbo Regal site . The Buick Nationals is coming up in Bowling Green , KY at the end of October , 4 day event at Beach Bend race track . You may wanna check it out and try to make it , last year was my first and had a blast . I drove my GN from North MS . Back to your car I recommend running some " Sea Foam " fuel treatment thru a few tanks and then change your fuel filter . Again , Welcome . Grab a beer and start reading and ask away , alot of great guys here . Turbo Keith

The stock pump was undersized and the wiring has lots of resistance so the pump doesn't get a full 12v to begin with. Put those two strikes together and it's easy to strike out. Instead of going back to the dugout your going to the garage to replace a head gasket.