You can type here any text you want

My first kill! I was worried.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Martin U

Well I was headed for home from the girlfriend. I am still shaking the GN down working out bugs and TRYING to tune it. I was not out looking for a run, but a couple of younger guys in a new GTO caught me at a long light. They started revin' it and jumping it, hollering about lets run it. I did not want to it at first because it's a main strip in a collage town so I figgered the cops are just waiting for some fun.
The light was going green and I just said screw it! I think he got me by maybe a 1/2 car, the boost came up on mine, I had to peddle it,2nd gear same thing. I ended up watching him in my rear view slid back at a good cliip maybe 4 or 5 length.I stayed in it for a few seconds more just to be sure. Then I shut down,they pulled up next to me . The passenger was yellin' "you kicked his a** good!" The driver kept saying "theres a cop up there". If there was a cop around within 3mi he would have been all over us.
I was worried because I do not know how fast this hot-air really is. I havent had it to the track yet so I don't know what it will do,and what I can mess with.
At least I beat him,I don't know if this is an easy kill or not
Marty

If it was a newer 05 or 06 6 liter GTO, they run a low 13 to high 12 stock with a good driver on the 6 spd. The autos are just as quick.

Back