You can type here any text you want

My First Kill the first week i had my car.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87LimitedT

Just getting started
I bought my 87 last January up in Wisconsin drove it bake home had all kinds of problems but finally got it home it still wasn’t running to god noticed it smoking a little but I was so excited to get it I dove to my uncles to show him he thought it was nice but still talked about putting a 350 or something else in it my cousin came out and checked it out liked but started talking smack about how bad his 99 Z-28 would beat me so I decided to show him even knowing it wasn’t running write and the turbo was on the way out when went on a back road warmed the tires up lined them up 1,2,3 got him write of the line and didn’t even see him until I started to slow down at around 120mph he could not believe it was that fast I was pretty surprised to but he started to come up with all kinds of excuses.

NICE KILL! Let him know to fix all his excuses, this way when you get your car running right, you will really stomp him with no excuses!

he doesn’t have it any more or its really not drivable we wrecked it last month pretty bad.

poor kid... i guess an ls1 was too much car for him!

that or maybe it just decided to commit suicide after getting beat by a half-assed running limited! haha, i love those things. good kill.

Back