You can type here any text you want

My first video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Not bad for your first video, you definitely have great potential! I truly enjoyed it, thanks for sharing, Nelson. :)

Very Nice indeed. Beautiful cars. oh and some nice hotties too on one clip there.:biggrin:

Good job, I enjoyed it!:cool:

Thanks for sharing:)

PS: That is a sweet Camaro, I have a soft spot for the 1st gens!

Cool vid Tommy, any idea what Mike Alstott's Camaro runs?

I was told it would run 10s on the motor,if it hooked up well and so on,im thinking hi 10s,but they say mid...

his 70 chevelle is getting done next,I tried to tell him to go with a turbo BBC(as he wants to keep a big block in it) and he seemed very interested in it so i hope he does..his manager was very familiar with the GN as when he saw mine he started talking about"back in the day"..

They got some real nice clips of Alstott's car fish tailing down the road...And when Mike took the car for the first spin he wasnt scared at all and went a bit crazy with it :) by the time i got out to the road for video he was on the way back and shaking off the first hard run,but i got a clip of it going by my GN which was nice..He looked a bit whiter than normal..lol

this is the next car getting done,its a true ss big block,the original motor will be put to the side..
Alstottscar020.jpg

Alstottscar031.jpg

Alstottscar023.jpg

well i got some good pics yesterday at the big reveal..i was right in on the mix,they even put my GN right in the mix and as you can see Mike took a time out from the crowd and went next to the GN for a conversation(must of felt safe next to it:biggrin: )the GN got alot of comments,the manager loves the car and im trying to convince them to build one..wont happen,but i throw it out alot..

anyway,it was a mess with camera crews and such but still a good time..
alstottatquakersteak.jpg

Alstottatquakersteak027.jpg

Alstottatquakersteak015.jpg

HPFandCarsbyss.jpg

Back