My GN vs (Twin-T 300ZX and Twin-T Supra)

I agree, how can they not notice the roll cage clearly visible through the back window...LMAO.

Maybe the supra and 300 zx were set up to run at least in the 11s. So their cars would probably need a roll cage too, if they ran at the track. They probably don't have one because they are street racers.

I love these stories Good Kill, Good Kill 2XX

Oh by the way your car looks really good. Kinda looks like mine :D but I dont have a roll cage. I want to keep it as much as a sleeper as possible, but if I got another one, yours is really nice and the shifter is nice also.
We are out here in Southern Cali and dont see alot of our cars, so we are meeting up this saturday in Huntington beach early in the Morning. Check out the Southwestern Buicks part of this site, and the one that says Donut shop has pitures of all the Turbo Buicks that showed. Just to give you an Idea of what happend last saturday and maybe it will double this saturday. Hopefully history in the making

Nice kills. Those cars are like ours, 6 cyl turbo with the ability to be fast as fok. Here is my buddies 200mph 300zx, an awsome car. But it is a dog outta the hole.

Nick

Attachments

• zpicdyno.jpg
    zpicdyno.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 622
Ricers

Flipmo

I was glad to see some of the Ricers could actually count to six must have been the A Team there that night. Where in MD does this meeting take place? Maybe I can join you for some moral support although I'm not into street racing.

Roger

those cars aren't really 1/4 cars they do have strong mid to top end power. I had 2 300zx and my friend had a turbo supra. Now i have a gn and he has a TTA

nice kills! it is definately much sweeter when there is smack talking beforehand, or when everybody thinks you're going to lose. the way ricers hype their favorite cars is just ridiculous! sure supras and the like are fast, but to keep up with a fully built turbo buick, they'd need a lot more than just bigger turbos and intercooler -- which they would have known if they knew anything about cars.

heh, at least a supra got to win out of the hole for once... that almost never happens! it is also strange to me that if they got aftermarket turbos, they didn't go to a single turbo setup. that seems to be what almost all of the fast ones do... supras, 300zxs, and rx-7s alike.

Yeah, tt 300zx's and tt supras are not rice. It is an import though, so you should definatly use the correct termanology.

Nick

My buddy has a 10 second supra. sound performance in ill did the work. if i was going to buy a jap car this is the one . but those cars are way to much money. I like my buick way more than those cars:biggrin: good kills. car looks great. hope you still have it. this post is way old.