You can type here any text you want

My Gold T in the 9s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Awesome, congrats man. Yah gotta love those Gold T's, especially when they run like a bat outta hell.

Congrats again Brian. Looks like a effortless pass. I saw the pic of your car in the other thread, Wow.... she's a beauty!!! Can't wait to see it when you dial her in and raise the boost.:eek:

Awesome, congrats man. Yah gotta love those Gold T's, especially when they run like a bat outta hell.

Thanks ULOSE2A6! I always has a soft spot for the Gold cars too.:D

lookn good:smile:

Thanks Frank!

Congrats again Brian. Looks like a effortless pass. I saw the pic of your car in the other thread, Wow.... she's a beauty!!! Can't wait to see it when you dial her in and raise the boost.:eek:

Thanks man! Me too! If I can ever get the car to 60 the way it needs I prob wont have to turn it up much. 9.7s without pushing the car real hard is the goal but also trying to stick with the stock maf, comp, exc as long as I can.

Nice job!!!! Congrats:D

Thanks Kevin!

Brian... Congrats man, that is awesome!!

Stock ecm, maf, Red's chip, Janis tranny with no billet pieces... :eek:

K.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much boosttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

you guys coming to Reynolds in Nov.6/7

JD

Awesome pass, congrats on getting her in the 9's!:cool: Please give us some details on your build.:smile:

Doesn't it feel good??? I remember my first 9.. It felt like the world was lifted off my shoulders.

Doesn't it feel good??? I remember my first 9.. It felt like the world was lifted off my shoulders.

Jason, you described it exactly! I have stared at this time slip and compared it to others about 100 times now..:biggrin:

I LOVE your car!!!

Thanks alot AsheboroGN:cool: !

yep, i completely agree with that.

nice run. Are you coming to Columbus to have some fun??????

Thanks Sam! I was really looking forward to and had every intention of being in Columbus and running the car in TSM and actually turning it up and having some fun! I was just informed by the BPG directors the NHRA cage rules as is all the other rules will be strictly enforced! If you go faster than 11.49 with no cage you will be booted! So im out. The car will sit at home.:mad:

I wish this turbo would have been available for Norwalk. It would have been a blast to run with you, Scott, Kevin and all the other TSM guys.:D

Thanks Sam! I was really looking forward to and had every intention of being in Columbus and running the car in TSM and actually turning it up and having some fun! I was just informed by the BPG directors the NHRA cage rules as is all the other rules will be strictly enforced! If you go faster than 11.49 with no cage you will be booted! So im out. The car will sit at home.:mad:

I wish this turbo would have been available for Norwalk. It would have been a blast to run with you, Scott, Kevin and all the other TSM guys.:D

We have allot fun runnin TSM. Looks to me like you can run faster, better get a cage in that thing. You still got some time before August 1.

I know what you mean by staring at that first 9 sec slip and then comparing it to several others. It is a great feeling. Once again congrats on the 9's

Back