You can type here any text you want

My Hero

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Are you serious? really? A hero?

Is it for the dumb ass stunt or that he was arrested 20 minutes earlier because he had drugs,alcohol and a 15 year old girl in his car.

You have to be kidding....

Is it for the dumb ass stunt or that he was arrested 20 minutes earlier because he had drugs,alcohol and a 15 year old girl in his car.

he was ... apparently you don't know chicken very well :rolleyes:

he was ... apparently you don't know chicken very well :rolleyes:

Nope, I guess not...

Please accept my post as my typical form of sarcastic humor.:rolleyes:

...and relaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxx....

I honestly want to see the dirt bag do all the time he has earned so spectacularly...and would have rooted for any cops who clubbed and tazed him within the last inch of his life...
I'd expect them to do the same to me if I ever pulled what he did.

That said....the dumb @$$ stunt is what caught my eye.....

I gave him an 85. Had he completed the spin in mid air he would have avoided the abutment. :biggrin:

He needs to get one of those horns like the General Lee (Dukes of Hazard) has.

Mike B.

Good approach. Nice technique on the launch, but I gotta take points away for the landing. You gotta stick the landing! He probably spilled his Pabst Blue Ribbon all over the console....and the roof....and the highway....and his corpse. Wa wa waaaaa. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

He wasn't my hero until i read your post! I wanna grow up to be like him!

Brake lights in midair...LOL

Its okay, you can buff that all out :tongue:

Back