My Last Question About Wheel/BS Size (hopefully)!!!

B.B.

Immature Member
I have a set of Weld Draglites: (2) 15X8 4.5 BS(pair X) and (2) 15X8 3.5 BS(pair Y)

I had sent pair "Y" back to Jegs for 15X6's, but I got my returns today and they sent me 15X8's AGAIN!! The first ones were damaged, and I decided to go with a more narrow wheel.

I was gonna put pair "X" on the rear with spacers if needed (255 60 tires) and what was supposed to be 15X6's on the front.

1. So now, instead of sending these back again, I was wanting to know if I can get pair "Y" working on the front without any rubbing?

2. If so, What size tire would look good on the front with 15X8's?

3. Will my current 215 60's look like crap on a 8" wide wheel?

4. Will I need the spacers on the rear with the 4.5" BS?

B.B. said:
I have a set of Weld Draglites: (2) 15X8 4.5 BS(pair X) and (2) 15X8 3.5 BS(pair Y)

I had sent pair "Y" back to Jegs for 15X6's, but I got my returns today and they sent me 15X8's AGAIN!! The first ones were damaged, and I decided to go with a more narrow wheel.

I was gonna put pair "X" on the rear with spacers if needed (255 60 tires) and what was supposed to be 15X6's on the front.

1. So now, instead of sending these back again, I was wanting to know if I can get pair "Y" working on the front without any rubbing?

2. If so, What size tire would look good on the front with 15X8's?

3. Will my current 215 60's look like crap on a 8" wide wheel?

4. Will I need the spacers on the rear with the 4.5" BS?

You might need a 1/2" spacer for the rim with the 4.5" bs.

The front wheel will fit with no problems in the front. Would be safer to go with a 235 tire, 245's might get too close to the fender.