My limited experience with V-techs.

Hey their Vtech, I think they should change it to Stech For "Slow". Let me tell you about my little encounter with an Stech. I was driving home from school the other day in my 86 GN when this idiot fly's by me in this shoppingcart looking white thing. He throws his hazards and jumps in front of me but I pay Him no mind. Well, I meet up with him a few lights down and he starts reving that thing. He was with his little girl friend so you know how that is. I lowered my window and I kindly asked him if he thoght his car was fast, and he said yeah. So I asked him if he wanted to race and he said yeah. The light hit green and we took off. After 1st gear I was gone. I think I pulled like 2 bus lenghts on him and I was only going 80. This made me kind of angre cause he made me waste my fuel. That was the last I saw of him. I didn't want to embarase the guy. Poor guy, I don't think he got any that night.

On a scale from 1 to slow, your car is slow! If they gave me a freaken Stech I would throw it in my back yard so my dogs could play with it. Their like these little anoying weed eaters. They kind of sound like my remote control Boat!

Lets see:
A stock Gn runs a 14.7 from factory, your car runs like a 22 or something. YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG BOYS!
My Car: 0-60 in 4. 3 sec.
Your car: 0-60 in slow!!!!!!

My car has 148 K miles and I will still...............Spank..........your..............@$$.

Keep Cowin' around ricer.

H O N D A Stands for: How Odd, No Damb Acceleration !!!!!

Goodnight.

Look, theres no doubting that a gn is fast as ****. Everyone know that. If you have enough money to sink into a 4 banger, it can go fast and with enough tuning and money it can beat a gn.

86brick-this is for you!! The kill story I posted earlier was phony. I was just trying to get a rise out of you all. He really smoked my ass. I am here trying to learn more about gn's cause a friend of mine has one.

At least you had the tact to finally come clean. That does take a certain measure of courage and resolve.

Here's an idea

350R, you sell your car, buy a GN, and you and your friend can join us in really knowing how fast these cars are!:D The GN costs less, easy to fix up, low insurance, and, best of all, it has that forever- famous buick RIDE. I don't know too many cars that can run 10's or 11's and still ride smooth as butter for everyday driving. Whaddya think? Just my $.02's worth.....

Thank you for coming clean 350, but I don't quite understand why you didn't just post some questions:confused: Either way most guys on this board including me have no problem with u asking questions about TRs, however, BS stories are not left alone on this BB... Also I have no problem with imports as I've said before... I just like what I like and most of the time that's domestics, although, I'd take a Toyota Supra twin turbo or Subaru WRX in a heart beat because I like cars that come with turbo power from the factory and those definitely are turboed... Oh yeah what car do u really drive if u don't mind me asking since the civic si was only made in 99... maybe the 98 si was a typo... Anyways I don't want any flame wars, and I hope u get all the information you want from this board:cool: Oh yeah, one more thing... did you honestly thing we were going to let you tell us that a stock civic si could smoke a GN... LOL... and how bad did that GN beat you???

JUST RACE!!!!! Settle it on the street....... RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE!!!!!!!

Honestly, I drive a 2000 ex and I also have an 89 Probe. The probe has over 250000 miles on it and my ex has a little over 30,000. I bought the civic cause I just wanted something that looks good and I can drive without spending alot of money on repairs and such. Plus the insurance is hella cheap. After I bought it, I was hit by the performance bug so now I'm in a crossroads.