My New Buick!!!

budget_crx

Well I've beenn on this site for about a month now and have jsut now joined the ranks of the Turbo Regal owners. Just yesterday I brought home this '86 WH1 which was trading t/a's old car. The car is amazing, I absolutely love it! Thank you VERY much Pete (trading t/a) for selling it to me and for being so helpful in the process. If anyone has the chance of doing business with him, DO IT! He made it very easy to buy a car sight unseen from halfway across the country. also big thanks to Aaron (Royal-T-Ltd.)for helping me look for a Buick worth buying, including finding this one. I will have some new pictures up soon, these were just taking yesterday when I got home from the 900 mile drive.
Buick.jpg

:biggrin: :D :biggrin: :D :biggrin: :D :biggrin: :D :biggrin:

Nice, I almost bought that car from Shawn before Pete bought it. It'll be a great car, treat it well!

Congratulations!!!!

...and welcome to the DARKSIDE!!! no more rice for you...hahahahahaaha j/k

holla at me - maybe after i put my car back together - i can check it out..... and again Congrats... i'm on my 9th year owning my baby and it still makes me smile:D :D :D definately bring it to the Easter show... me and some other Buick guys will be there.

CRX,

Congrats!!!!! and what the heck are u thinking . WH1s are rare. get it out of the rain!!!!! LOL....

...oh yeah forgot to mention... NOW get your alarm, kill switch, club, pit bull, 9mm, lojack and boot.... J/K [well not really - i recommend at least the first 3 - rest is optional;) ]

thanks guys, I absolutely love this car. I've already put over 1,000miles on it and still haven't unleashed its full potential. I am going to wait to talk with the local Buick guys to check it over and hopefully teach me more about how to properly use the scanmaster. I am going to play it safe with this car, i want it to be fast, but I am not going to risk blowing the engine trying to get there!

The trip was nice, the only problems were the road gators and the rain. one chunk of tire took a bite out of the intercooler scoop, but 2 zipties and 5 mins later we were on the road again.

Aaon, pm me your number and I'll show you the car sometime. Also, I have a club and am going to start on a kill switch this week. then comes the alarm!

Nice looking WH1. Also very nice CRX. I was tempted to check out that car as well. Good luck with it. How about some more pics. :)

Here is another pic I took so i could get a better signature on this site lol
Within the next week a friend of mine is going to take some more "professional" style pics of it, I'll post them up too
Buick005.jpg

Awesome looking car, congrats :D. Take your time with it, there's no rush or reason to be the fastest. I still have alot to learn and I've had mine for 2.5 years. I'm still convinced that I'll blow it up eventually, but what are ya gonna do :D

thanks, I'm taking it easy. My first thing to do with it is just fixing all the old stuff that may need replacing, belt and tensioner, valve springs, exhaust and downpipe, then I will go from there

Hey another Honda and Buick guy. Nice pick up, I love wh1'S. crx aint too shabby either.