You can type here any text you want

my new chrome

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

no-nos

pics of my chrome shield :) , it's not perfect but it was free:D , the could'nt remove some blemishes it has. i figure it'll work for now:biggrin: , now if i could only figure out how to make her run good:confused:

Attachments

• fpl bill 051.jpg
    fpl bill 051.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 274
  • fpl bill 021.jpg
    fpl bill 021.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 273
  • fpl bill 024.jpg
    fpl bill 024.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 272
Looks Great! The chrome shield give it the finishing touch.;)

Whats wrong with the car?

Sweet!

That's Sweet! where did you get the MAF pipe? That's BAAAD AAASS!

the pipe was dipped into this carbon fiber application that a guy used to do, not sure if he's still doing it , pretty costly i will say that.
my mechanic got my baby running SO SWEET we were both in the car when at 45mph he nailed it and it smoked the MT 275-60-15 all with only 21lbs of boost:eek: , it's amazing how good these cars feel when they pull hard :) thanks freddy

Thanks man, the car looks and sounds BAAAD AAASS!I will be looking for some timeslips this spring!If it's not to much trouble,can you see if the guy still coats the pipes, and how much?Thanks,
ED

Thanks man, the car looks and sounds BAAAD AAASS!I will be looking for some timeslips this spring!If it's not to much trouble,can you see if the guy still coats the pipes, and how much?Thanks,
ED

i'll find out, i'll try to get his number for ya:smile: thanks for the compliments guys

Back