You can type here any text you want

My new HRE's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1-CLN-GN

Here are a few pics of my new(used but new to me) HRE wheels.They are 19x8.5 with 255-40-19 and 19x10 with 285-35-19 tires.What ya ll think.

Before
GNII001.jpg

After
HREs005.jpg

HREs004.jpg

HREs009.jpg

HREs010.jpg

woooooooooowwwwwww (drooling starts now)...looks mean.

I think I like the old look better, but only by a slight margin. Looks great either way.

I like my old wheels more but just didnt like the fact that they only came in 8
" wide.

looks good.. is the frame notched or is the BS on the rears just perfect?

Wow!

SINSTER looking... Nice.. Can I asked how much you paid for them? Also can I get all the info on the backspacing etc, which bolt pattern, any adapters etc.

grab some s10 brakes and some amber paint

and paint those signals jdm amber not black, makes car look clean as hell. Paint the signals in the lower bumper facing forward all amber as well. It really makes the car stand out but in a clean way, the way a new suit does.

those are cool looking wheels non the less

Those look AWESOME! :cool:

The previous wheels looked really good, too. But I am partial to black wheels on these cars. :D

VERY Nice!! I have almost the same wheels for my 87 GN. I have the 545 in black with the polished 2-step lip, and exposed/recessed stainless hardware. Get some big brakes behind those puppies!!! Great look!!! Here's mine:

DSC02422.jpg

Back