My new "pet"

Purina Scorpion Chow, of course. :D

I lived in Tulsa while in College. I moved into a NEW apartment, and the first morning, there was a scorpion in the bath tub. Being car guys, (me and my older brother) we didn't have bug killer. AND being from Seattle area, we don't have scorpions. The only thing we knew about them, was that they would KILL you if you even looked at them. But.........Berryman B12 carburator cleaner kills them things, NO PROBLEM!! THen I find out that those Oklahoma stinging lobsters (scorpion) have just a bee sting to them. Still............Y'all can have them things! Now, if you want a REALLY cool new "pet", I'll send you one of these!

I hate slugs, and don't do spiders. Oddly enough scorpions and venomous snakes never bothered me.

I've had some odd pets, a copperhead, 2 common snapping turtles, and 2 alligator snapping turtles. One of my common snappers was actually hand tamed. It's an odd feeling to have a snapping turtle climg your pants leg, sit on your lap, extend it's neck, and then close it's eye's while you pet it. The Alligator snapping turtles just plain hated me.