You can type here any text you want

My new pile

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If you asked me where it is now, I have no idea. Somewhere in the vicinity of the garage that's all I can say. I'm going with gbodyparts weatherstripping. Hope it's a good purchase.

If you asked me where it is now, I have no idea. Somewhere in the vicinity of the garage that's all I can say. I'm going with gbodyparts weatherstripping. Hope it's a good purchase.

You are destined to never have a dome light.

Polzin I will stretch the carpet out and look it over good. price? Depends on whether or not I have to clean it first. I do not have GN door panels.

Made huge progress on yanking this motor today. ALL engine bay wiring is out of the car and laying on the trunk. Intercooler and brackets are out exhaust is unhooked and most other stuff. Pretty much just hoses left to unhook. The stuff that leaks everywhere. Then It's time to yank the dash and wiring and the rear end and then hopefully someone wants the body. If this body is still sitting here next year in september/october i'm going to harvest all the sheet metal and patch panels and scrap it. I'm already tired of looking at it. Polzin you need this body. Actually jesse needed it 4 years ago. Who's the next one to attempt a frame off resto? It won't be me.

By the way I was right about them having installed 009's and leaving the stock chip. Anyone need 009's? I MIGHT get them cleaned and checked and sell them, but the last ones pissed me off enough that I may use these for target practice. I will not install them in any of my cars.

Better yet polzin, what do you have that I need? I know I will need at least the following parts:

hi-z 60's, extender extreme, translator plus, gen II or pro, ls1 maf, Poly motor mounts, rjc power plate, iac adapter, maf pipe, good plug wires (black), posi unit for an 8.5, alcohol injection kit, maybe a te44-ish sized turbo, stretched intercooler, maybe a good converter for the GN, good exhaust system

Pretty much anything that takes a dead stock TR motor to a mean sumbitch on pump gas in a 5000 pound wagon. Stock is not going to do it for me. The GN I have? Not good enough, this wagon needs to run better and it weighs more. I want sh!t stains in the passenger seats, ok not literally but you get the picture.

polzin the carpet looks really good EXCEPT the holes where the seat belt bolts go (between the seats and console) look to be torn open quite a bit larger than they should be. Don't know off hand if that is visible when installed or ??????? Front area looks GREAT!!! And it should if the car's been off the road since I was 5 years old. Gimme your cell number and I'll send you some terrible blackberry camera phone pics of it.

$50, and I will find a way to get it up there.

Back