My New toy, White type

your t looks hot ----- but the notch you did was bad ass !!! and im not a
Ford fan at all !!!!

thank you very much, i am debating on doing another notchback with a 4.6L in it, if i can find a clean no rust car i really might do it

notch

getting so hard to find a clean notch -- maybe a 4 banger ---- i thought
about doing one with a GN powerplant --

Looks very nice, love the white paint and the black gta wheel look.

Here's my buddys white '87 Limited. He picked it up for $680.00, yep 680. :eek:

90k original miles and a dead powermaster unit.

IMG_0582.jpg

Still have you guys beat with my $300.00 CND Regal. :p Just needed shocks and to fix the sway bar bolts (stripped) for a safety. Oh, and it needed a Battery. :)

The 12K mile Regal and the $680 Regal.....GREAT FIND's!:cool:

There are still some killer deals on TR's out there. You just have to be in the right place at the right time. I know I was when I bought my 87 Silver T!

The 12K mile Regal and the $680 Regal.....GREAT FIND's!:cool:

There are still some killer deals on TR's out there. You just have to be in the right place at the right time. I know I was when I bought my 87 Silver T!
Your T is simply outstanding looking. Love following your thread.

Nice price! Post pics when you can.

I'll make a build thread when it's closer to completion. I'll probably get banned from the forums once everyone sees what I'm doing with it. (no more 3.8L) :p

I have no recent pictures, headliner has been ripped out, bumper fillers out and have new ones to put in, engine will be coming out this spring before it goes on the road. :) More info later, don't wanna thread jack. :cool:

Ah, understood, not a problem. ;)

As for thread jacking I hope I didn't step on any toes FASTGREEK, that wasn't my intention.

:)