My New toy, White type

got my gta wheels, tires are mounted, just need to get my shocks and springs installed and an alignment, and i want to get a chip from turbo tweek for the stock setup, then i will have some new pics uploaded as soon as this snow goes away.I cant wait.

Definitley a great find! Are you willing to share with us how much the auction sold you your car for?

got my gta wheels, tires are mounted, just need to get my shocks and springs installed and an alignment, and i want to get a chip from turbo tweek for the stock setup, then i will have some new pics uploaded as soon as this snow goes away.

Looking forward to seeing the upcoming pics.

my camera sucks,not the best quality pics but better than nothing, will have better pics
PC290051.jpg

PC290056.jpg

Looks very nice, love the white paint and the black gta wheel look.

Here's my buddys white '87 Limited. He picked it up for $680.00, yep 680. :eek:

90k original miles and a dead powermaster unit.

IMG_0582.jpg

i would of bought that in a heartbeat for that money

Yes, I'm fairly certain that most here on this forum would have for that price.

I hadn't done my taxes yet and was $180.00 short. Tis ok, went to a good home and received new exhaust(manifolds back), master cyl, Kirbans front frame braces & connecting frame brace, tune up, flushed intercooler, and new hoses with in the first 2 months of ownership. A new radiator was added last week.

Where did you pick up your GTA wheels? The alum lips look sharp, do them yourself?

Man now i am hungary for greek food and a white limited and a vynal roof!

buickgn29 your buddy found a nice car, one of 1035.. tell him to restore it they are nice cars

BW

Man now i am hungary for greek food and a white limited and a vynal roof!

buickgn29 your buddy found a nice car, one of 1035.. tell him to restore it they are nice cars

BW
Yep, he's aware of the numbers. I keep hinting to remove the landau, but he wants to keep her all original so she'll receive a new top down the road.

I was trying to steer him in the direction of the gta wheels, as well. He's fond of the T wheels, so I'm sure they'll stay.

notch

your t looks hot ----- but the notch you did was bad ass !!! and im not a
Ford fan at all !!!!