You can type here any text you want

My New Turbo-T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Have have received them yet. I am having them made because of the back spacing I wanted so it could take up to 6 weeks. I will post them as soon as I put them on the car.

ive got the same rims. in the same size. hope this will give you something to look at til yours come in. if you need more i got em:biggrin:

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 545
Thanks for the picture. You have a very nice looking car. Still waiting on my new wheels:(

T

Hey Cap! without knowing the specs of your new toy it's an overall beautiful T have fun with it:D

Good lookin T!!! Wheels aren't too bad...just a little too "hey look we're chrome" :D . Paint the centers black.

Put your emblems in the right place and you will have a great looking car! ;) People cannot seem to get these right if their life depends on it. No offense toward you, I am sure it was that way when you got it. Looks great though.

Not to hijack the thread, but....

Where should the emblems be? I bought a set and haven't installed them yet as I am still working on the car.

Back on topic - Nice Car! Same color as my 87 - one of the faster colors I think ;)

The regaL emblem goes centered with the seperator bar in the taillights and a few inches forward of them. the T is harder to describe but I measured mine when I took them off for this very reason I hate when the emblems are off. But your T should be BELOW the moulding and centered.

The emblems on the hood buldge are also in the incorrect location and should be moved further back towards the firewall/ windshield. If you have Kirban's guidebook, the exact location of emblem placement is well written. Pretty color too on your car! Very sharp. Good move on ditching those wheels... :cool:

Back