You can type here any text you want

My other car is a Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bishir

Serenity Now
Anyone make a bumper sticker like this? I would like to put it on my new Dodge Magnum. :D

James

Yeah same here, I hate driving this damn gay looking baby blue Toyota around when I have a GN sitting in the garage...I'd love a sticker like this for the beater...

Got your PM looks good. How about one in black with white letters? Then I'll buy one. :D

James

Bisher, i edited it. sent it to you,

Also I can Make some Licence Plate Frames too.

Looks good! Mind if I post the link up here?

I'm going to put a bumper sticker on the beater, and if you make a plate frame I'll put it on the nicer car.

James

name plates dont do a full bleed so i am working on a chrome one with white text

Your dogs, are they Great Danes?

Why worry about a sticker? If you have a nice GN waiting at home, why care what other people think?

hey Bisher, i sent you a PM with the Plate Frame, i finished it

How about one that I can put on the GN(not really,I just want it for one of my other cars) thats says something like" MY OTHER CAN KICK YOUR ASS TOO!" I think I saw one at the GSCA nationals about 5 or 6 years ago. Make it nice and pretty with some power 6 or Grand National logos.

Your dogs, are they Great Danes?

Why worry about a sticker? If you have a nice GN waiting at home, why care what other people think?

They are mixed, but they do have a lot of Great Dane in them. We rescued them so we don't know for sure. They are big though!

As far as the sticker, it would be funny to put on my beater and my GN. I like the other plate frame suggested too! :D

i am up for it, what do people want it to say.

My other car Can...
Kick Your Butt Too!

?

other suggestions?

Back