You can type here any text you want

my other G-body

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey dude, that's a nice looking car ya got there! Always liked those vette rims. Was thinking of getting them for my regal once but the only set I could find was like a thousand bucks or something.

Greg

Good looking car Rob. I always liked the MCSSs. I've owned 4, 85,86, and 2 87s. The 85 got ripped off and it was replaced with a 86 GN. :D

BTW, if anyone is looking for one, I know of someone selling theirs. I think its an 87 but it could be an 88. Let me know.

John,

I need one to drive while mine is being painted....how cheap is it? (always on the lookout for a deal)
Greg, 1K for 15" vettes? figure 600-700 with good tires on average, I remember a mail order place (vette brakes) where take offs were 100 each in good shape...I can get you 16's (84-87 vette)for about the same, but you have to buy the spacers...
Thanks Geoff, call me when you want the trans...

Rob, I don't know how much they are asking but I'll find out and get the number.

I woould post pics of the buick,

but it looks like derricks did a few weeks ago....(front end on stands) engine apart<sigh> one of these days...

Back