You can type here any text you want

My pics from Friday 11-27-09 from the Turkey Rod Run event at Daytona.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
any info on the 1985 Montee SS ,silver in color for $9k....thanks

Unfortunately no, whomever owned the car wasn't around and they only had the first 3 digits of the phone # number (904) on the windshield but as you can see in the pic it said it had a 396 with a TH400 trans. Looked like a real clean car though.

Pictures

Hi Steve this is Dave from west palm beach with the upholstery shop thanks for the pictures they are greattttttttttttttttttt man that takes alot of time and you shure get some good shots take care and say hellow to you brother and dad for me thake care Steve.

Whats up with the 70 GSX?

Real nice car, can't remember exactly what he was selling it for but I'm pretty sure he wanted some $$$ for that car. This is a really nice event to attend especially if you're looking to buy a car and there are also a ton of guys selling parts.

Hey Dave, I'll definitely tell 'em you said hi. Hope you are doing well and BTW congrats I heard you have another little one on the way!:cool:

John, yeah Ford Racing had a nice little booth setup and they were showcasing the little bad boy EcoBoost.

badass pics! i was down there like 5 years ago when that show was going on it was pretty wild. after seeing these pics i gotta get back down

Back