You can type here any text you want

My project pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

laxman0212

A good friend of mine had this truck and sold it to his father due to a nasty devorse. His father past away a few weeks ago and the truck went up for sale. I got a seel on it (600 bucks). I started building the motor years ago and just completed it just before he past(he helped me build it). Its a 1989 short wheel base blazer, it was a theft recovory truck, it has a built 4 bolt main 350, 10.5 to 1 forged pistons, forged rods and crank, 202 160 heads 3 angle valve jobs (world heads), 550 lift 308 duration cam, edlebrock eps intake, holly 750 duble pumper carb, msd 6al-n (6 plug connecter msd box), msd hei distributor, 8.5mm wires, stock fuel pump feeding a holly bypass reg, 6an fittings, steel braded lines, lakin throttle cable, 12 inch center force clutch, light weight flywheel, hydro 5 speed out of a 3/4 ton chevy truck, custom light weight drive shaft, 10 bolt rear end, 3.73 gears, alborn posi, 17 inch polished alloy wheels, cawl hood, shaved door locks, tinted windows, bee cool radiator, 160 t-stat, battery located in the back, leather interior, typhoon steering wheel, 2.5 inch drop spindles, 3 inch blocks in the rear, lights moved behind the grill, auto meter tach with shift light and recall, headman headers, 40 seris flowmasters w/dumps. I havent had it on the dyno but i'm hopeing for 450 rwhp.

Attachments

• blazer3.jpg
    blazer3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 384
  • blazer4.jpg
    blazer4.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 397
  • blazer5.jpg
    blazer5.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 391
  • blazer6.jpg
    blazer6.jpg