You can type here any text you want

My story up to date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well I will be heading out to work on the car once it clears up a bit today. Thought I would take a bit of time to post the progress that has been going on with my car since I bought it, as it has come a long way since than.

Here's a couple of pics of when I went to buy it in guelph august of last year. No interior in it, no rear glass or trim and engine had a knock in it which turned out to be a broken rocker hold down.

2822026_2_full.jpg

2822026_1_full.jpg

Heres a good one where you can see all the rust and crap that was around the engine as I was taking it out.

2822026_3_full.jpg

Most of the interior put back in

2822026_33_full.jpg

Engine on the stand. New bearings and rings put in the bottom. Champion irons,intake,ta headers and a bunch of new stuff all ready to go back in.

2822026_34_full.jpg

And finally as of saturday this week where we sit now almost ready to go.

2822026_43_full.jpg

2822026_42_full.jpg

2822026_41_full.jpg

All I can say is that I am getting excited to start it up and go for my first ever drive in a TR. I have never even driven this car since the day I owned it. Started it backed it out of the driveway turned it around and backed it back in.

All the work on the car has been done by me with a couple of my friends and co-workers. Hoping in the next couple of weeks to hear it roar for the first time in along time.

Thanks guys. Hopefully some new parts will be in on friday and I can start wrenching away on it and get it running.

Back