You can type here any text you want

my suspension very harsh.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ulose2av6

any clue to what i need to do to get my suspension a little softer so it can hook. i have bilsteins with kirban springs on all 4. Any idea what i should do? change springs/shocks or both plz help it rides like a tank

Harsh Ride

ulose2av6 said:
any clue to what i need to do to get my suspension a little softer so it can hook. i have bilsteins with kirban springs on all 4. Any idea what i should do? change springs/shocks or both plz help it rides like a tank
Sound's like you suspension is set up to carve around corners. If you would like to drag race this car you should think about changing you set up. Moroso makes drag springs that work good for cars that run as quick as 10.00 . As for shocks I have had good luck with both Koni and Qa1, they both make shocks that are valved for drag racing. Good luck.

What kind of wheels/tires do you have? The really low profile tires, like 40- or 45- series, ride rougher than the 50- or 60- series. But the fatter tires don't handle as well. Fat tires- good for drag, good for ride, not so good for cornering.

Back