You can type here any text you want

my turn now. ID my chip please :)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo6Smackdown

The guy before me that owned this car, told me this was a kenne belle. I dont see anything indicating that so, here goes.

chipfront2.jpg
[/IMG]
chipfront.jpg
[/IMG]
chipback.jpg
[/IMG]

Its a dark grey on the bottom side, and THE top side, has a little gold foil sticker, with nothing on it. and the tiny grey numbers (i had to bust off one of the little tabs to see it, as this chip will not come out) read as follows: HN482732AG-20. What do I have here guys?

It doesn't look like a KB chip, but it could be a copy. Without any lettering on it, it's impossible to tell what it is unless you have a prom reader. The numbers on the chip just tell you what kind of prom it is. In your case it's a 2732A-200ms chip.

yea, im guessing either someone old school expert could id it from here, or ill have to take it to one of the few chip masters that i know could read it. hes local too thank god.

If you could get someone to read it on a prom reader, send me the file, I could tell you what's in it.

Back