You can type here any text you want

my we4 for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

we-4brett

street beater
i thought this is what i wanted to get outta racing, now i want my race car back. so here it is, we4 turbo t with terry houston downpipe, precision 52mm turbo, precision front mount, cam, je pistons, 2.1 scanmaster, alky injection, sirbrushed turbo cover, 10mm magnecore wires, arp bolt throughout the motor, solid maf pipe(chrome) adjustable fuel pressure regulater, max effort 16 position chip, directscan software, k&n filter, heads are cleaned up inside, walbro 340 pump, digital egt meter from pte, built 200r4 tranny, 9x11 pts 3200 stahl convertor, hooker exhaust, metco solid billet lowers, chassis engineering rear shocks, auburn unit with 342s, moser bolt in axles, rodlite wheels, 15x8 rear and 15x4 fronts, the interior in this car is perfect, no tears, no rips, never been smoked in, never seen rain(since i have owned it and the previous owner as well) looks like the car has never been driven on the inside at all. outside i give an 8 out of 10 still very beautiful car. car runs 28-30lbs of boost and is very stout. i havent ever had it at the track but i have played on the street with a 12.20 car and annilated him BAD. so i look for it to run 11.40s or so. supposedly not sure but i was told the car made 557 at the rear wheels. but i didnt see it. it is very strong and very nicely maintained. i had a problem with the transmission slipping and have it in the shop as of now being rebuilt to withstand the kid of power the car has. it was built in ohio and built right. i have my high hp tranny guy building it now and i GUARANTEE it will hold up now. but i would like to get out of the car what i aid for which was 15000. not including the fresh trans rebuild and my cost on drive 2150 miles to get the car. this is a beautiful car. here are the pics i have for now. i will try and get more up tommorow. thanks brett walker.
HPIM0288.jpg
HPIM0278.jpg
HPIM0318.jpg

Back