My wife's and my new toy!

hello; tell me about the clay bar work. I know what it is but never used it. Was it like night and day effect or did it just make it smmooth to the touch and clean?
IBBY

When you use a clay bar it removes contaminates embedded into the surfaces of your vehicle (but can actually add scratches and or swirls depending on your technique and how often you kneed it as you go. A good cleaner wax can help eliminate very minor surface scratches. Rubbing compound for a scratch that is a little more into the clear coat. I NEVER use an orbital buffer...always by hand. Recently, one of my customers introduced me to an awesome surface sealer called "Topcoat" and that is my new go to for paint polish and protection...

Check out this link for more info on clay baring your vehicle...
Clay Bar Auto Detailing Guide - Detailed Image

Thanks :D I am in LOVE with this car and am so glad we opted for a GN instead of a 5.0. I miss having BOOST LOL! Glad the weather held out so I could get a couple of shots of her today. Can not WAIT to take her to the track and see how my 60' compare to Alex's ;)

You should meet my wife.....she has been a GN fanatic since the mid 80's! we currently have two his/hers (working on the third) and have owned several through the years. Congrats guys!

GNXClone-87GN-1.jpg

Awesome snatch..wow that thing is purrdyy..and awesome relationship.. contrary for me my girl hates my buick she say's i love the car more than her.. she also says its old i say experienced...she honestly hates my buick?? i wonder why?

Thanks :D I am in LOVE with this car and am so glad we opted for a GN instead of a 5.0. I miss having BOOST LOL! Glad the weather held out so I could get a couple of shots of her today. Can not WAIT to take her to the track and see how my 60' compare to Alex's ;)

Jacki, you rock, the car is not too bad too. =)
I hope the whole family can really enjoy the car.

the family that boost togeather stays togeather! hey Alex,Jacki,& lil one wavein a hand from the South Fla Palm tree posse.

Wow!!! What a BEAUTIFUL Grand National!!!!:eek: Just beautiful! So glad you two got it.....great job on the paint, just great...shines like nobody's business!!! I'm jealous!!! And your little daughter is a beauty, too. Nice job on her!:tongue:

"The family that boosts together stays together" ..... ha, ha, I like that saying.

Congratulations on your Grand National....it looks just great! I really love it!

Bruce '87 Grand National

it's on your end. I see a nice ass car..:cool:

1fast6, that's funny....the little "x"thing you did....LOL. How do you come up with something like that? Is there a website with those things on it?

Bruce '87 Grand National