Name that connector game

Tori

image.jpg
Hi guys. A couple months ago I pulled several bits off the front of the engine to make some repairs. While there I've decided re-route some of the wiring. It's been too long and there are a few connectors I cannot find homes for.

Any recognize this one?

I posted that same one... It's for the boost solenoid. I asked if My external wastegate would've removed the need for this plug. He replied

Pretty much. If you still had the solenoid it would be mounted to the PS front valve cover bolt/stud on stock valve covers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I'll be back later tonite with another one. And we can go for round 2 ;)

okay......so turns out it's not the connector for the canister. It is the one for the boost control.

Here are 3 more i'm having trouble finding.... The one on the left looks like a coolant temp switch, but i cannot find one anywere.... the lower i think is the cam sensor (but the wire colors do not match 100%) and the right one has me stumped.

photo(5).JPG

HA! came here to post that i found the home for the right side one.... (Goes to the O2 sensor) and realize i never hit the POST button at lunch. That would explain the lack of responses. LOL

Anyway,... still looking for confirmation on the other two.

The one on middle goes to cam sensor grey & red stripe wire. Top left goes water sensor next to thermostat housing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the confirmation on the cam sensor connector and the location for the sending unit. I wasn't looking there!

Looks like my car isn't using the wire for the coolant switch. (Has mechanical sender for aftermarket gauge) that's why I couldn't find the sender. ;)

Here's another that I cannot find

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
That's for the oil pressure dummy light.some people add a T an keep that plugged in.but you must have a oil gauge in the car right?

That's for the oil pressure dummy light.some people add a T an keep that plugged in.but you must have a oil gauge in the car right?

I do. Just another unused connector cluttering up the joint. Should have marked these better. Thanks guys.