You can type here any text you want

Nasty LT1 SS Camaro in some street/strip action.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I stumbled across this thread from google. I'm formerly known as "reloaded bullitt". I filmed all his FL street races in-car for him. Was a cool-ass kid, just couldn't trust him. He's locked up for a long time. People asked about what track that was filmed at. That wasn't even his car and it has been proven. The real owner came onto snapoffracing.com and told the truth. Here's the link:

real owner's name is Jordan Musser.

I remember Jordan's black LT1 Camaro when it was featured in GMHTP magazine a while back. Crazy how Brandon aka "NastySS" would use footage of someone else's car in a video supposed to be about his own, but I guess that is par for the course considering what he went away for. It's ashame cause he definitely was good at stirring the pot with the street scene and certainly knew how to make an LT1 car run strong.

I stumbled across this thread from google. I'm formerly known as "reloaded bullitt". I filmed all his FL street races in-car for him. Was a cool-ass kid, just couldn't trust him. He's locked up for a long time. People asked about what track that was filmed at. That wasn't even his car and it has been proven. The real owner came onto snapoffracing.com and told the truth. Here's the link:

real owner's name is Jordan Musser.

:rolleyes:
ANYGAYS ALLEN! this guy is just trying to people to sign on his forum!
he knows thats nasty on that vid, he has pwned tons of people in person PLENTY of times, and he has been out of jail for a while now!? so dont believe **** anyone says til you here it from the REAL person!! (btw im his lil brother) (nastys)

:rolleyes:
ANYGAYS ALLEN! this guy is just trying to people to sign on his forum!
he knows thats nasty on that vid, he has pwned tons of people in person PLENTY of times, and he has been out of jail for a while now!? so dont believe **** anyone says til you here it from the REAL person!! (btw im his lil brother) (nastys)
the car in the rest of the video is his. and still to this date is nothing short of badass, but it's been proven by the owner of the car (jordan musser) that track pass wasn't brandon's (nastyss's).

last I spoke to you, he was still locked up, when did he get out? and believe me, if i were trying to get people on my forum, it wouldn't be in a defamatory way, it would've been a thread linking to our race videos! you know that utah mod!

the car in the rest of the video is his. and still to this date is nothing short of badass, but it's been proven by the owner of the car (jordan musser) that track pass wasn't brandon's (nastyss's).

last I spoke to you, he was still locked up, when did he get out? and believe me, if i were trying to get people on my forum, it wouldn't be in a defamatory way, it would've been a thread linking to our race videos! you know that utah mod!
anygays... just hate seeing **** talking on him, or his car.
hes been out, out for a couple months now, doing his own thing, getting **** together he provens what to prove, now its time to bring out the same with something different! ;)

anygays... just hate seeing **** talking on him, or his car.
hes been out, out for a couple months now, doing his own thing, getting **** together he provens what to prove, now its time to bring out the same with something different! ;)
how the **** did he get out so quick again? lmfao. that's good to hear though. i miss the kid and his **** talk all over the net. he sure did make **** interesting. a lot has changed since the last time he was here too.

Back