You can type here any text you want

Nasty twin turbo Monte Carlo SS Grudge car.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQJ5BO_zXOs[/YOUTUBE]

BiggO is a cool dude hopefully he gets that car figured out soon... Very cool combo in the car but you wont see very many times posted :D

NWS for the music......

Another video of the car just watch the music its not work friendly...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW-RWKG2iIg[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah looks like the car is making a lot of power, I have a good idea of how fast it is just by looking at it but I understand he is probably gonna make somebody find out ($$$).;):D

Yeah looks like the car is making a lot of power, I have a good idea of how fast it is just by looking at it but I understand he is probably gonna make somebody find out ($$$).;):D

it's not even really been turned up yet at the track :biggrin: just find it funny no real replies on this thread guess no real love for the grudge cars on here :frown: :D

it's not even really been turned up yet at the track :biggrin: just find it funny no real replies on this thread guess no real love for the grudge cars on here :frown: :D

Some people aren't used to grudge cars. I've seen plenty of them down here and personally enjoy watching them run as well as the drama/sh!t talking that leads up until the race. Both are usually entertaining.:cool: Different strokes for different folks.:)

We have a lot of grudge cars around here. Run for lotsa $'s sometimes lol Lot funner than bracket cars!

I love the grudge racing. I think the south is the best place to view it now. Around here people want to set-up races that are more like a sure win. That takes all the fun out of it.

That monte is mean. He could rack up with it here, but they're scared of each other so I know an out of town car wouldnt get any action.

I talk to Bigg O every week. As far as comments about what it runs......It is a grudge car so I won't say:D

Back