Nats photos are up!

Originally posted by v8eater
Who ownes this one? Is he or she a member here? I would like to know a little more about it if I could. Like chassis mods and other mods like the front wheel wells inside the engine compartment.

http://users3.ev1.net/~lmarlett/buick/show1/DSCF0011.JPG

Thanks, James L.
I'd like to see some more on that car too. Man, is that thing sweet or what. The engine compartment is one of the best I've seen.

What's up with the Geo Metro?
Is it a Buick v6 turbo hybrid car?
What did it run?

DSCF0139.JPG

Originally posted by slow 87
What did it run?

DSCF0139.JPG

Yes it's a Buick turbo V6 hybrid and it's owned by Roger Davis (Nashty on here).....

wish I could have made it down there this year...I have never been to the Nationals:( I WILL be there next year damnit...

Originally posted by EightSecV6
7.59 @ 181.4

The significant difference between Bills car and all the other fast ones is you can actually feel the HP the car is making all the way down the track. I don't know if it is me or what, but that is what I got out of it both times it ran when I was there.

"Don't laugh it's still faster than yours" was beyond funny too.

Ted

From the GSCA bulletin board:
==============
For the Turbo H/U classes:

TSS...... Red Armstrong

TSM.......Jason Cramer (Three-pete )

TSE........Bob Hinson

TSO........ Cal Hartline

Turbo S-16..... Bob Armstrong

Hopefully Charlie will jump on later & report the BB V8 H/U winners.

Ron
Ron Joseph
Ron's Custom Auto

=============

Originally posted by slow 87
What did it run?

DSCF0139.JPG

The Geo is my little project. It has a pretty mild Stage 1 in it.

On a really bad 1.78 60' I made a 10.40 @ 140, I think it has a mid to high 14X in it with more boost and timing. I've got to work on the suspension some, I couldn't get it to hook to well. It was as straight as an arrow and never felt light. It ran like a trooper!