You can type here any text you want

NC engine builders?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MIKE C

Any GOOD engine builders in NC ... Doing a girdled,capped,forged 109..thanks !!!

Just took mine up to Anderson Performance in Baltimore. About 4-5 hrs if you don't hit DC traffic. I didn't have much luck finding anyone local. I also figured that if I was spending the money, I want it done right the first time.

Any GOOD engine builders in NC ... Doing a girdled,capped,forged 109..thanks !!!

There are none that I have found. There are several people that can assemble if you get the machine work done out of state. Weber Racing in Ohio does excellent machine work. Anderson performance and RPE also do a lot of Buicks.

Sully

Nc Engine Machinist

Hey, I have used KT Engines in Conord NC numerous times with great results. Their number is 704-784-2610. Tell them Scott from Hendrick Motorsports sent ya. Oh, Ask for Kenny. Hope this helps.

Hey, I have used KT Engines in Conord NC numerous times with great results. Their number is 704-784-2610. Tell them Scott from Hendrick Motorsports sent ya. Oh, Ask for Kenny. Hope this helps.

Kenny and Kevin @ KT have done some work for me as well. They do most everything in house except the crank grinding. It's actaully my torque plate that gets used for our motors.

K.

Back